To return from any entry to the top of this page, click any date on the left
To place a bookmark/anchor in the URL bar (for links), click the blog title
To read blogs from other years and months use the menu above
To change the text size click ‘AAA’ or Mobile icon on the menu above
To permanently change the text size click ‘Configure’ on the menu above
When planning matters are the subject of Public Notices, Mrs. Susan Clark signs off the papers with
her name and position within the Council.
When roads and traffic regulations need to be announced, Graham Ward, Deputy Director of Regeneration does the honours.
And this week with six more public parks up for sale it’s Mr. Alabi’s job to sign off the necessary documentation.
Not only can the Law Society find no qualifications under the name Alabi, neither can the Bar Council come up with the goods, and Bexley Council has failed him too. Enquiries there also drew a blank.
Now he doesn’t even seem to have a job title.
For the record the six parks and open spaces for sale announced by Mr. Alabi are
• Land adjacent to Railway Gable Close, Maiden Lane, Crayford.
• Open space adjacent to 1 Holly Hill Road, Erith.
• Land at junction of Bexley Road and Kempton Close, Erith.
• Land at junction of Napier Road and Wellington Road, Belvedere.
• Land at junction of Fraser Road and Alford Road, Erith.
• Open space at Millfield, Iron Mill Lane, Crayford.